Is the Heritage Foundation Really a Pro-Constitution Organization: Recent Heritage Support for TSA Has me Scratching My Head

I am not sure I can advocate anymore for the Heritage Foundation. It's apparent the same Neocons that pushed the Patriot Act through Congress paving the way for naked body scans and groping of genitalia at airports across the United States have infiltrated the Heritage Foundation, but hey they pass out free Constitutions. I guess my question is do they actually read them, specifically the Fourth Amendment.

It's Jena Baker McNeill at the Heritage Foundation who has me scratching my head wondering what the... Her unwavering support for the Transportation Security Administration, no matter how far they go to kill liberty and freedom, has me wondering what really is going on behind closed doors at the Heritage Foundation. Has the Heritage Foundation forgot that Founding Father Benjamin Franklin said that those who give up liberty for security deserve neither?

McNeill, who works for the Heritage Foundation, recently wrote the following as a representative of The Heritage Foundation:

"There is absolutely nothing wrong with full-body scanners. In fact, the more we innovate and introduce new security technologies, the more we can stay one step ahead of terrorists."

Do you think anyone at The Heritage Foundation has read 1984? Full-body scanners taking naked images and exposing Americans to high doses of radiation is good? We need more intrusive innovative technology? I can't believe this has come from The Heritage Foundation. They should be ashamed.