BBCW's Wakcy Liberal of the Year 2010 8th Place: Rahm Emanuel and the Shower Incident

When it comes to Rahm Emanuel, we already know his character is the lowest of the lows. You have the dead fish incident, you have the current I don't live in Chicago but I am going to be the mayor incident, and then you have this--the Rahm Emanuel shower incident. The shower incident provides enough reason for Emanuel to make Bungalow Bill's Wacky Liberal of the Year 2010 in the #8 position.

What we learned about ballerina boy Rahm this year is he uses the Congressional showers to intimidate legislators to vote with Obama. Don't let me tell you the tale, take it directly from Eric Massa (D-NY) himself who had to shower with ballerina boy.

“Rahm Emanuel is son of the devil’s spawn, Rep. Eric Massa (D-NY) said. “He is an individual who would sell his mother to get a vote. He would strap his children to the front end of a steam locomotive…I am showering, naked as a jaybird, and here comes Rahm Emanuel, not even with a towel wrapped around his tush, poking his finger in my chest, yelling at me.”