Secret Service Visits Ultimate Fighting Champion for Obama Comments

Ultimate Fighting Champion Jacob Volkmann was asked who he would like to fight next in a sanctioned fight. Upset with Obamacare, Volkmann listed Barack Obama, the metrosexual president, as someone he would like to see in the ring.



That comment earned him a visit from the Secret Service--believe it or not. The Secret Service showed up on Tuesday to ask the UCF champ some questions. Geez! Surely they didn't believe the metrosexual president's life was in danger did they? Of course the little weenie would probably get the crap knocked out of him.


“It happened on Tuesday, I was coaching youth practice, and then two guys came up and one of the other coaches that was helping me out, they said there was a cop and another guy out there waiting for me,” Volkmann told MMAWeekly.com. “I went out there and the guy introduced himself and said he was from the Secret Service and he wanted to ask me some questions about UFC 125 and my quote. He said there were people calling in to D.C. telling them that somebody, me, was threatening the President.”