Ron Paul Giving Serious Consideration for a 2012 Run for President



Ron Paul is considering a 2012 run for the Presidency. In an interesting interview that addresses US imperialism in Iraq and Afghanistan and what it means to the Constitution, Paul answers the question that is on many people's mind. Will he run for President in 2010?

Paul said it's 50/50 as of right now.

“People ask me if I think about it a lot and I do because I get asked it all the time. But yes. I am giving it very serious consideration, and I know all the pros and cons.” the Congressman said.

“I do listen to many supporters that seem to be so sincere and interested in what I’ve been doing over the many years. They have responded to the monetary issues and the policy issues and the personal liberty issues.” Paul added.

“Because the young people are responding and giving the encouragement, I am really thinking very seriously about it, but at this time I cannot give an answer.”