Can Chris Christie Defeat Mitt for Brains Romney is 2012?

There is a spark on the horizon. While he's not committed there is an energy building around speculation that Chris Christie may throw his name into the ranks of what really is a disappointing field or Republican candidates running for president that is currently led by Mitt for Brains Romney--the brains behind Obamacare with his own Romneycare in Massachusetts.

Governor Christie of New Jersey recently addressed the American Enterprise Institute in Washington, DC, and the presidential buzz has continued to grow around Christie since his speech.

This two-minute clip on success is what is driving the buzz.



Here's more of the speech.



“What I was looking for was for my president [in the State of the Union] to stand up and challenge me and say to me and everybody else in the country and say ‘now’s the time to fix things and I’m going to lead you there.‘ And it was disappointing that he didn’t do that.”

“If you don’t deal with Social Security and Medicaid, then you’re participating in a failing proposition.”

“Some people say I’m too combative, some people say I’m too much of a fighter. … I’m fighting now because now is when it matters the most.”

“We have to fix Medicaid because it’s not only bankrupting the federal government, it’s bankrupting every state government”

“When we say entitlement programs we should be specific. You’re gonna have to raise the retirement age for social security. Whoo hoo! I said it and I’m still standing here. I did not vaporize into the carpet. We have to reform medicare… once again lightining didn’t strike.”

After the speech NRO took a poll, in which 42% of those asked said they would like to see a Christie presidential campaign in 2012. There definitely is a buzz around Christie, a buzz that isn't equal in Mittland.