2011 Dodge Charger RT: One Beautiful Piece of Attitude


I am going to break a rule here. While I am not happy with the billions of taxpayer dollars that Chrysler took, I have to say I admire their vision that is the 2011 Dodge Charger. I saw my first 2011 Dodge Hemi Charger RT today, it and it once beautiful piece of attitude. It is pure muscle car, but I fear with gas prices rising as fast as they are, both the muscle car and Chrysler may be an endangered species.

For now, I do want to celebrate this beautiful car!
This is the color of the Charger I ran into, and it works.


The lines in this car are beautiful, and check out that sporty
rear end.

I think the reason I can still stomach Chrysler, Dodge, and MOPAR, is unlike General Motors, they didn't try to lie to the taxpayers that Chrysler had paid back all their bailouts.