Ron Paul Calls Obama a War Monger

Ron Paul made a great point today on Morning Joe. Before you get to see Congressman Paul make his point, let's first take a look at a promise Barack Obama made in October 2007.



"I will promise you this, that if we have not gotten our troops out by the time I am president, it is the first thing I will do. I will get our troops home. We will bring an end to this war. You can take that to the bank."

Is that what happened? Of course not. The wars have been expanded and we now have plans in place for a permanent occupation of Iraq with I believe 14 military bases currently under construction in what was a sovereign country when we attacked it. I don't believe our Founding Fathers would personally approve of this. Obviously, Obama lied to the American people about ending these wars that continue to drag on, rack up more debt, and don't seem to have a goal for victory.

So what does Ron Paul have to say about it.


Visit msnbc.com for breaking news, world news, and news about the economy


Obama's a war monger.