Did Charlie Sheen Say it or Did Muammar Gaddafi Say It?


A new Web site out there asks whose rant is it, Charlie Sheen or Muammar Gaddafi? In the last week, Sheens rants have caused disruptions as have Gaddfis. So whose rant is it? Here are the rants:

1. I have defeated this earthworm with my words – imagine what I would have done with my fire-breathing fists

2. Your face will melt off and your children will weep over your exploded body

3. Life without dignity is worthless

4. I'm extremely old-fashioned, I'm a nobleman, I'm chivalrous

5. I am like the Queen of England

6. I am much bigger than any rank, for those who are talking about rank, I am a fighter

7. Every great movement begins with one man

8. These resentments, they are the rocket fuel that lives in the tip of my sabre

9. I woke up at 4am, before dawn. You should be asleep. You're all tired after a sleepless night

10. 9/11 was 'an absolute fairytale, a complete work of fiction'



Answers:

1. Sheen
2. Sheen
3. Gaddafi
4. Sheen
5. Gaddafi
6. Gaddafi
7. Sheen
8. Sheen
9. Gaddafi
10. Sheen